- Significantly improved cassandra.yaml auto-detection on the agent,
which no longer requires manually configuring its location for tarball installs of
- DSE workload now displayed on node info popup. (OPSC-2388)
- Several repair service options can now be configured per cluster. (OPSC-2254)
- New streams indicator and dialog added to the Ring tab.
- Metrics can now be aggregated by datacenter. (OPSC-2179)
- Rebalance proposal now displays rings separated by datacenter. (OPSC-2005)
- Fixed upgrade path from pre-4.0 installs of OpsCenter to 4.0 or greater.
- Definition updater no longer stops opscenterd from running if OpenSSL
is not installed. (OPSC-2510)
- Fixed repair service not running in multi-dc environments where all keyspaces exist
across all datacenters. (OPSC-2448)
- Repair service not properly repairing CQL3 column families. (OPSC-2509)
- Fixed choosing a node when a mismatch is found in Configure
- Cluster wide aggregates for column family metrics are now properly displayed in the
graph legend. (OPSC-2470)
- Fixed running backups on super column families in Cassandra 2.0. (OPSC-2381)
- Fixed status updates for rolling restarts. (OPSC-2379)
- Added an option to not force agent to use sudo for commands on agent.
- Fixed SSH connections to nodes failing because of SSH welcome message. (OPSC-579)