Metrics Collection Properties
These properties are used to limit the keyspaces and column families for which you collect metrics.
- [cassandra_metrics] ignored_keyspaces
- A comma-delimited list of Cassandra keyspaces for which you do not want to collect performance metrics. By default, the system and OpsCenter keyspaces are excluded.
- [cassandra_metrics] ignored_column_families
- A comma-delimited list of Cassandra column families for which you do not want to collect performance metrics. Entries should be in the form of keyspace_name.columnfamily_name.
- Performance Data Expiration Properties
- These properties set the expiration time for data stored in the OpsCenter keyspace. Each time period for rolling up data points into summary views has a separate expiration threshold, or time-to-live (ttl) value expressed in seconds. By default, shorter time periods have lower values that result in more efficient expiration and compaction of the relatively larger volumes of data.Uncomment these properties to change the default expiration periods for performance data. Properties and default values are:
- 1min_ttl = 604800
- One-minute rollups expire after after one week, or 604800 seconds.
- 5min_ttl = 2419200
- Five-minute rollups expire after four weeks, or 2419200 seconds.
- 2hr_ttl = 31536000
- Two-hour rollups expire after one year, or 31536000 seconds.