About this guide
Installing and setting up a single-node cluster on Cassandra or DataStax Enterprise.
This guide introduces the latest versions of Cassandra, DataStax Enterprise, and OpsCenter. It shows you how to install and set up a single-node cluster for evaluation. Additionally it introduces CQL and DevCenter.
You can install the cluster one of two ways:
A visual management and monitoring solution for Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise. At the end of each install section is a link to the correct procedure.
A free visual query IDE for developers, administrators, and others who want to create and run Cassandra Query Language (CQL) statements against Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise.
Cassandra data model¶
- The data model distilled - a brief introduction to the basic elements of the data model
- Getting Started with Time Series Data Modeling white paper
- Getting Started with User Profile Data Modeling white paper
- Become a Super Modeler webinar
- The Data Model is Dead, Long Live the Data Model webinar
- C* Summit 2013: The World's Next Top Data Model webinar