Shows the current consistency level, or given a level, sets it.
- Uppercase means literal
- Lowercase means not literal
- Italics mean optional
- The pipe (|) symbol means OR or AND/OR
- Ellipsis (...) means repeatable
- « means a non-literal, open parenthesis used to indicate scope
- » means a non-literal, close parenthesis used to indicate scope
A semicolon that terminates CQL statements is not included in the synopsis.
Providing an argument to the CONSISTENCY command overrides the default consistency level, and configures the consistency level for future requests.
Providing no argument shows the current consistency level.
Assuming the consistency level is ONE, the output of the CONSISTENCY command with no arguments is:
Current consistency level is ONE.